Illinois State Genealogical Society • 2019 Fall Conference
Connecting the Dots ... Research • DNA • Ethnicity
With 20+ sessions presented by nine expert and well-known genealogists, we are confident there is something for everyone at this year's conference. Our hope is that after attending, you will come away with new tools and techniques to help you connect the dots.
- If you prefer to mail a paper registration form and a check to us, click HERE.
- Special "Members Only" pricing is available for those with a current ISGS membership. If you are not yet a member, click HERE to join now so you can take advantage of the reduced pricing available for ISGS members.
- Early Registration pricing ends October 4, 2019. Registrations received after October 4 may not include meals.
- Cancellations are accepted prior to October 4, 2019 less a $30 non-refundable administrative fee. No refunds after Oct. 4, 2019.
- A Conference Syllabus will be available as a Digital Download only. Prior to the conference, registrants will receive an email with a link to download, save & print the Syllabus. Registrants are encouraged to download and/or print the Syllabus prior to arriving at the Conference. Printing services will not be available at the conference site.
Conference Venue & Hotel
- The venue for the Conference is the Chicago Marriott Naperville, 1801 North Naper Blvd., Naperville, IL 60563. Phone: (888) 236-2427.
- A conference rate of $98.00 per night, plus taxes, is available. Online reservation link: https://tinyurl.com/y6skl4s6 or call and mention the group code "IL Genealogy" when making your reservations.
- To download our Brochure, which includes details about the Conference, Workshops, speakers, sessions, etc., click HERE.
- Click HERE to use our convenient quick & easy online registration.