Honoring Illinois Ancestry
Membership in the Illinois State Genealogical Society is loaded with values! Your membership investment will give you many dividends:
- access to the Members Section with numerous Illinois-related genealogy databases and indices and the new Member Forums;
- 4 issues of the 64-page Illinois State Genealogical Society Quarterly which is mailed in March, June, September and December;
- 6 issues of the Illinois State Genealogical Society Newsletter;
- 20% discount on publications;
- reduced death certificate lookup and conference fees;
- and a genealogist to help with problems.
Membership Types and Pricing*
- Joint (two persons residing at the same address and entitled to one copy of the Quarterly and Newsletter) - $40.00
- Associate Membership (Illinois genealogical, historical, and related formal organizations) - $35.00
- Subscription Membership (libraries, archives, or non-Illinois genealogical, historical, and related formal organizations) - $35.00
- Canadian - $40.00 ($35.00 membership + $5.00 mailing surcharge)
- International (Outside U.S. & Canada) - $60.00 ($35.00 membership + $25.00 mailing surcharge)
- Charter Member - $29.00 (joined prior to June 1, 1969)
*Rates and fees subject to change
ISGS processes new memberships during ISGS Office hours, each Monday and Thursday.
New members receive an email notification with login and password
to the ISGS website within 5 working days.