- The ISGS Newsletter is available to all website visitors, members and non-members. To access an issue, please click Newsletter in the sidebar.
- If you are not an ISGS member but would like to receive the ISGS Newsletter in your email inbox, click this link – http://eepurl.com/iil3Y to sign-up on our email list.
The Illinois State Genealogical Society Newsletter is published bi-monthly and generally consists of eight pages. The main purpose of the Newsletter is to keep members up-to-date on the activities of Illinois genealogical societies.
Features of the Newsletter include a current ISGS publications list, a calendar of regional conferences, announcements by the ISGS President and the executive office, ISGS committee and project reports, miscellaneous items of general interest, and the latest national and state news affecting genealogists.
The editor invites:
- Publication notices of new books. Include the title, price, postage and handling, and where the book is available
- Advance publicity about genealogical conferences
- Notices of genealogical classes & courses
- Project and committee reports
- Activities and news of Illinois genealogical societies
Publication dates are:
- January 15 - for the Jan/Feb issue
- March 15 - for the Mar/Apr issue
- May 15 - for the May/Jun issue
- July 15 - for the Jul/Aug issue
- September 15 - for the Sep/Oct issue
- November 15 - for the Nov/Dec issue
P.O. Box 10195
Springfield, IL 62791-0195
© 2019 Illinois State Genealogical Society