- The ISGS Office will be closed between Monday, Sept. 25 and Friday, Oct. 5. There will be a delay in response time to any messages or email sent to the ISGS Office during that time.
- The Illinois State Archives Reference Room in the Margaret Cross Norton Building, is open by appointment only. Please call (217) 782-4866 to schedule your appointment.
2023 Fall Conference Registration is OPEN!
Visiting the ALPLM
- Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library – research is by appointment only.
- Operating days/hours: Monday thru Friday, 9am - 4:30pm.
- Appointments can be made by contacting the Reference Desk at: (217) 524-6358 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional information can be found on their website – click HERE.