- The Illinois State Archives Reference Room in the Margaret Cross Norton Building, is open by appointment only. Please call (217) 782-4866 to schedule your appointment.
2023 Fall Conference • Saturday, Oct. 28, 2023
Thank you for attending the ISGS Fall Conference.
ISGS 2023 Honors & Awards
Congratulations to this year's award winners:
Community Service Award
The Tazewell County Genealogical & Historical Society for their Underground Railroad Conductor Recognition Project.
Click HERE to view their press announcement.
Special Recognition Awards
• Stephan Watts for his publication, Searching for Charles
• Gail Ryan, from Fox Valley Genealogical Society for her leadership through the pandemic and beyond.
• William "Bill" Edmundson from the Winnebago & Boone Counties Genealogical Society for his numerous contributions to the Society since 2010.
• Russ Cline from the Winnebago & Boone Counties Genealogical Society for his leadership, time and skill for helping the Society remain active and relevant.
Visiting the ALPLM
- Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library – research is by appointment only.
- Operating days/hours: Monday thru Friday, 9am - 4:30pm.
- Appointments can be made by contacting the Reference Desk at: (217) 524-6358 or via email at email@example.com
- Additional information can be found on their website – click HERE.